Nirvana Index du Forum

Nirvana Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue Invité 
En jeu, prenez le temps d'aider les autres et pas que vous même; merci!

/!\ merci de vous inscrire avec le même pseudo qu'en jeu /! \                                               

Sujet à lire!
:
Quelques Tutos: http://nirvana.pwi.xooit.com/f6-Tutoriel.htm
                                  Et si besoin d'aide: Demandes diverses                                                  

NEW Infos guilde: Event Guilde (course de monture) ICI
How To Make Pictures Private On Facebook Fan Page

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nirvana Index du Forum -> Nirvana -> Le recrutement des Nirvana
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fordysab

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 14:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Make Pictures Private On Facebook Fan Page Répondre en citant

How To Make Pictures Private On Facebook Fan Page
> DOWNLOAD

Get Started -->. Now you are helping others, just by visiting wikiHow. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 17 Helpful 3 Unanswered Questions How can I make albums private that are already on my profile page? Answer this question Flag as. This option is toward the bottom of the drop-down menu. Setting Up a New Business.. Local Business or Place Local Business or Place Local Business or Place Choose a category By clicking Get Started, you agree to the Facebook Pages Terms . You're helping people by reading wikiHow wikiHow's mission is to help people learn, and we really hope this article helped you. Click below to let us know you read this article, and wikiHow will donate to Direct Relief on your behalf. Click the pencil icon (which stands for "edit") and you'll see two drop-down options as shown in the screen grab above on the left.Select the "Edit Privacy" option by clicking on it. Any item that you leave in the default "Public" setting can be indexed by Internet search engines and viewable by anyone.You can access the profile editing screen a couple of ways. It should be below the "Who can send you friend requests?" heading. 24 Click Edit Privacy. .. You'll find this option toward the bottom of the "Who can see my stuff?" section on the right side of the page. 20 Tap Confirm. .. EDIT Edit this Article . Followers Here you control who can see the list of people "following" you, provided you allow people to "follow" your public posts. Add a photo Upload error Awesome picture! Tell us more about it? Click here to share your story. Method 2 Albums 1 Find the album that you want to change the privacy settings for. It should say "Everyone" or "Friends of Friends" here. Choose a category By clicking Get Started, you agree to the Facebook Pages Terms . There was an error. Facebook Protecting your Facebook privacy can be challenging, but there are three key things everyone should know about how to make Facebook private or at least not totally public. .. Business Communications & Etiquette. Make sure that no one is tagged in the photo, or they'll be able to access it as well. The option to change the privacy for the photo can be found next to the date. Human Resources. If you're logged into Facebook, doing so will open your News Feed. Alternatively, clicking your name in the blue Facebook menu at the top of every page takes you to your Timeline page, where you can click the "ABOUT" button under your profile photo. Thank you!" Share yours! Quick Tips Related ArticlesHow to Protect Your Private Information on FacebookHow to Manage Facebook Privacy OptionsHow to Check if Your Facebook Information Is PublicHow to Keep Safe on Facebook . It's a good idea to change the default setting for who can see your list of Facebook pals to "Friends," so only people you've friended on Facebook will have access to this list 5a02188284
ninja warriors facebook cheat enginedownload facebook cho android 4.0free download icon like facebookhow do i change my relationship status on the facebook appcomo saco la manita de me gusta en el chat de facebookdownload video tr n facebook b ng google chromecomo saber si me quieren hackear el facebookdownload facebook apps for macfacebook ad manager appfacebook chat for symphony ft30

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 14:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nirvana Index du Forum -> Nirvana -> Le recrutement des Nirvana Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange